Tradewind are exclusively working with a large two and a half form entry primary school in Stockport. The Ofsted rated good school is centred in the heart of a supportive community and has close links with many other schools in the area.
The schools most recent Ofsted report commented on how happy children and staff are at the school, they commended range of extra curriculum activities available and the excellent support children with additional needs have access to.
If you want to work in a good school, with a supportive SLT, in a school that puts childrens learning and well being at the forefront of everything they do, then read on...
SLT at this school are seeking an engaging, inspiring, experienced early years specialist to start with them in January 2022. This position will be for the rest of this academic year and has the potential to go permanent for the successful candidate.
To be considered for this position you must
* Hold a EYFS or Teaching Assistant Level 3 qualification
* Have experience of delivering the EYFS curriculum
* Have sound knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* Be able to lead small groups and support childrens learning on a one to one basis
If this is you and you would like to find out more please call Joanne on or email your CV to
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
To be considered for this position, please respond ASAP as the school are looking to shortlist and interview over the next two weeks. Please call the Manchester office on , or email
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
- Early Years Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'