** Early Years TA's needed in Harlow, Essex
** Immediate start
** Long Term
** Immediate starts
** Outstanding school with friendly and supportive Leadership
Active Recruitment are currently working with an Outstanding mainstream Primary school in Harlow who are currently looking for Early Years TA's to start immediately, on a long-term basis. The school can offer excellent support and opportunity for professional development. They are ideally looking for someone with an Qualification in Early Years or Childcare. This position would be ideal for someone with experience in either a mainstream school or private nursery.
What we offer:
- A fun, supportive and creative team to work with.
- Opportunities for development
- Parking facilities
- Competitive rates of pay
The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge of the EYFS. The individual must be highly motivated and have a positive attitude towards working with children.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To work as a member of the EYFS team to ensure that all children attending the setting receive high quality care, are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which meet their individual needs.
- To ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which support all aspects and components of the EYFS curriculum.
- Creating a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment for all children.
- Supervising and supporting children at all times.
- Sharing responsibility for the welfare of all children in your designated room or group.
- Remaining vigilant and protect children from harm or abuse, reporting any concerns immediately- in accordance with child protection and whistleblowing policies
- Interacting warmly with children and parents, supporting colleagues to fulfil their key person responsibilities.
- Contributing to planning and the provision of a stimulating range of age-appropriate activities, helping to ensure rooms are well-resourced and creatively set-up.
- Contributing to observations and the assessment of children’s learning and development, helping to ensure records are kept up-to-date, are of a high standard and are shared effectively.
The successful candidate must have:
- An organised, supportive personality.
- A fantastic understanding for how a Nursery works.
- Excellent communication skills
- A can-do attitude and positive outlook.
- Strong attention to detail.
If you are interested in securing a position within a highly supportive, exciting Nursery environment, please apply today!
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'