Calling all EYFS Teaching Assistants!
Envision Education are seeking talented Early Years Teaching Assistants on behalf of a fantastic primary school based in Kensal Rise.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months experience working in early years, with good knowledge of the EYFS framework, and a Level 3 Childcare qualification. We are looking for a vibrant TA who can support children ages 3 - 5 years, and assist in phonics.
This is a full-time long term role starting immediately.
About the school:
- Judged to be a "Good" school according to their latest Ofsted inspection
- Praised for the high quality of education the school offers
- Staff are supported by SLT and curriculum leaders
- Provides a nurturing environment for pupils to excel
- Warm and welcoming atmosphere to work and learn
About the role:
- Support children ages 3 - 5 years
- Implement EYFS curriculum
- Support children with phonics
- Encourage children to develop positive social skills
- Lead activities for smalls groups of key children
- Ensure safeguarding of pupils at all times
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'