Early Years Teaching Assistant Urgently Needed for Primary School in Newham
Empowering Learning are recruiting on behalf of an Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' school in the East London borough of Newham. The school are looking for an Early Years Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible.
Experience and pedagogy around child development in Early Years is essential.
In this role, the successful applicant with be working with and supported by an experienced Nursery Teacher. They are looking to interview and have someone start as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience and pedagogy around child development in Early Years is essential.
- A flexible and proactive approach to supporting students
- Experience dealing with Special Needs including Autism (Not essential)
- A commitment to safeguarding children.
Benefits of Working With Empowering Learning
- Support of a Dedicated Primary Consultant 24/7
- Weekly and flexible rates of pay
- Fantastic CPD opportunities through the agency
- Access to work at a variety of schools within the borough
Please do get in touch if you are an Experienced Early Years Teaching Assistant seeking a new and exciting position to commence as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'