** Private Nursery based in Redbridge
** Temp to Perm
** Immediate start
A fantastic Private Nursery based in Redbridge are currently looking to appoint an exceptional Teaching Assistant to join them as soon as possible. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further develop their career and to join a passionate team of staff who aim to provide a fun and safe environment for their children.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working with Early Years.
- A current DBS (Registered to the update service)
- A confident and friendly approach
- An NVQ or equivalent in Childcare
The successful applicant for this post will be expected to:
- Help plan, and participate in daily activities within the Nursery.
- Show flexibility, innovation and intelligence in responding to the needs of the Nursery as a whole.
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job