I am looking to assist my school with their requirement for a Early Years Teaching Assistant on a supply basis. I have had a relationship with this school for over 7 year and I am looking to recruit dedicated, caring, compassionate and creative teaching assistants for both day to day and long term assignments.
You will be:
- Passionate about early years education
- Encourage pupils interaction and engagement
- Have a caring a supportive personality and acting like a role model
- Support and supervise pupils in small groups or individually to achieve their learning targets
- A good understanding and knowledge of the Foundation phase
In return I will offer you:
- Supported by me individual and by an award winning team and award winning compliance department with collectively over 15 years education recruitment experience.
- A range of day to day and Long Term Positions to suit your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme (£250 cash back)
- Cash back on your DBS if a new one is required.
- Free training and development
- Negotiable daily pay rates
For further information about the role, please contact Nia Jones on or email me your CV
- Early Years Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job