EYFS Teaching Assistant - Tunbridge Wells - Full Time & Long Term - Brilliant Primary School
Are you passionate about Education in Early Years?
Do you have experience in a Primary School or Nursery?
Remedy Education are searching for a passionate EYFS Teaching Assistant to start ASAP. Our client school located in Tunbridge Wells, are searching for a Teaching Assistant with previous experience in a Primary School or Nursery.
This Tunbridge Wells Primary School has recently been graded Outstanding by Ofsted, including their EYFS department, situated in a modern, newly purpose build building.
This Teaching Assistant position is a full time (term time only) role, contracted until the end of the year at a minimum. We are looking for someone with prior experience with children who will be able to jump straight into the role with little support or guidance required.
- Experience with EYFS children
- Experience with SEN children beneficial
- Aspiring Teachers welcomed to apply
- Good knowledge of ASD, ADHD and Dyslexia beneficial
- Nursery experience beneficial
- EYFS Teaching Assistant
- Supporting children in Nursery, Reception or KS1
- Full-Time (Term Time) until Summer Holidays minimum
- Paid £70 - £85 per day
- Outstanding graded Primary School
- Located in Tunbridge Wells
- Good transport links - short walk from the station
- Friendly and popular primary school
- Great behaviour and welcoming staff
- Schools Direct Teacher Training available
If you are or think you could be a fantastic EYFS Teaching Assistant, with resilience, passion and determination, please apply today! If you have any questions please contact Carly at Remedy Education.
- Support Worker
- Teaching Assistant
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job