M2 Education require the services of a qualified Teaching Assistant to work within one of our partnership schools in Stanley.
This is a part-time role, due to commence ASAP and will be on-going.
In order to be considered for this post, you will need to:
- Have a minimum Level 2 qualification
- Have experience of supporting children in Early Years education
- Have experience working 1:1
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and always strive to get the best out of your students.
- Be adaptable to cope with any situation
- Be able to integrate successfully into a team
- Have "Outreach" experience is preferred but not essential
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS Certificate being carried out as well as satisfactory references being taken. If you feel that this role is something that you would like to be considered for then please either e-mail your CV to us at M2 Education or contact the Newcastle office directly.
M2 Education offers very competitive daily rates of pay,and an honest, upfront approach from an experienced dedicated team. M2 Education will work tirelessly to find you the right role, in the right school and the right area.
M2 Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in consistently placing fully qualified teachers, nursery nurses and teaching assistants into positions across the North of England. M2 Education is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Teaching Assistant
- Level 2 and 3
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job