Catholic Partnership Supply Service is seeking a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to join a primary school in Walsall. This is to cover within EYFS from Easter to the summer term.
The Headteacher is looking for Teaching Assistant who is hard working, flexible and willing to go the extra mile.
The school prides itself on striving for high attainment within a caring environment. The management team is supportive and work together to ensure that the behaviour policies are always respected and followed.
If you have experience working within nursery or key stage 1, this role is great for you!
Successful Teaching Assistant/ LSA's will:
- Have Level 3 qualification or degree qualified
- Help to support children in a small group or on a one-to-one basis across all areas of their curriculum
- Be able to support various SEN requirement i.e. Autism, Dyslexia and ADHD
- Assist the teacher with the preparation of the learning environment
- On occasion, carry out activities to support your one to one work or the teachers planning
- Able to build rapport and liaise comfortably with pupils, parents and staff members
- Maintain pupils learning journals, ensure they are filled out neatly and are up to date
- Able to provide extra support to children experiencing special educational needs
- Be able to converse clearly and patiently support children who are learning English as an additional language
- learning environment for the children in your care even if only for a day
- Be required to help with administration tasks such as handing out/collecting papers, photocopying, some light marking, putting up/taking down displays, etc.
Benefits of working through CPSS:
- Working within a high percentage of Catholic primary schools in and around the West Midlands
- Experienced consultant who specialises in liaising with local Catholic schools
- Long term, permanent and day to day roles available, including the opportunity to work towards your Induction
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continued professional development via the Birmingham Catholic Primary Partnership The Catholic Partnership Supply Service requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- early years
- primary school
- key stage 1
- teaching assistant
- catholic primary
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job