Bridge Education are currently looking to recruit an experienced EYFS Teacher in the Blackburn area until February half term. The role will include teaching in Reception and Nursery for 2 days and Year 1 PPA cover on another.
Suitable candidates will :
- Be a qualified teacher with experience of working in early years.
- Be able to work well in a team.
- Be enthusiastic and have a friendly positive attitude.
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Have a passion for working with children.
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
- Have a secure understanding of the EYFS.
Bridge Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bridge Education acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. You will receive competitive rates of pay and a dedicated consultant who will assist with any queries throughout your assignment and actively seek your next role.
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'