Provide Education are looking for an Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) teacher with qualified teacher status (QTS) to fulfil a long term post starting in the new year from January 2021 until the following January covering a maternity. Ideally, the role is a full time teaching opportunity but with part time being an option for the right person.
The school is based within the heart of Barnsley, South Yorkshire and is a two form entry primary school encompassing a large EYFS unit where all staff share the same ambition to ensure that they continue to develop and excel together to provide an excellent education for all pupils. As the successful individual we are looking particularly for someone who has the drive and commitment to develop and progress these learners. This role will involve working with the current class teacher to begin with to ensure that a smooth transition can take place.
For the successful candidates you must:
- Have an understanding with the Early Years Framework
- Have a proven track record of raising attainment within EYFS
- Be familiar with the Early Learning Goals and assessment criteria
- Have at least 1 year experience working within EYFS
- Be available full time but part time would be considered for the right person
- Must be flexible and experienced to adapt their teaching style to suit the school
About Provide Education:
What you can expect from Provide Education:
- Your own dedicated consultant to listen to your requirements
- An agency with school relationships built over a number of years within your local area
- An abundance of full time on going long term roles as well as day to day and part time positions
Provide Education are a leading education recruitment agency placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, HLTA's and Nursery Nurses into Schools and Nurseries across South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and the East Midlands. At Provide Education we offer frequent opportunities to gain teaching experience and help you progress your career. We offer competitive rates of pay with a team of specialist consultants who are dedicated to finding you teaching prospects which suit you.
To apply please forward your up to date CV using our contact details below. Please also feel free to call us directly to find out more.
- Qualified Teacher
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'