The following job is no longer available:
Early Years Teacher
Early Years Teacher
Then perhaps Reed Education can help you…
• Qualified Teacher Status
• EYFS Teacher
Reed Education are looking for creative, inspiring and experienced Early Years Teachers who have the dedication to make a positive impact upon the learning of individuals to work within client schools across the Wolverhampton area. The ideal candidate will have an outstanding understanding of the Early Years curriculum and a proven track record of raising pupil attainment. Through the use of exciting and creative teaching techniques and the commitment to inclusive education, you will be an individual who can inspire and motivate pupils to achieve educational excellence.
You will work closely within a supporting team environment and therefore will be someone who can build strong relationships amongst children and other members of staff.
• Holds qualified Teacher Status
• Has Experience planning and delivering lessons within EYFS
• A committed individual who strives for excellence
• Create a welcoming and inclusive classroom environment
• Has an outstanding understanding of the Early Years Curriculum.
• Able to use own initiative.
Benefits of working with REED Education;
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment.
• Competitive pay rates dependent upon experience.
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes.
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
• Interview advice and support from and experienced consultant.
• Access to additional CPD including safeguarding training.
If you are interested, then please forward your up to date CV to Suman at Reed Birmingham by clicking ‘Apply now’ or by forwarding your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, please give Suman a call on 0121 237 2623.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'