TimePlan Education is looking to recruit qualified teachers and support staff to work in Bedfordshire. We have been established for over 25 years and are one of the leading education recruitment agencies in the UK. We pride ourselves on high levels of candidate service and specialise in placing staff into day to day, short term, long term and permanent placements.
In order to be considered for this school position, all applicants must:
- be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification
- have previous experience of teaching to the UK National Curriculum
- hold a current and clear DBS
- be able to commit to the full duration of the contract
- have a passion for teaching and the ability to inspire all who they teach.
In return we offer:
- competitive rates of pay
- the support from our team of dedicated education coordinators
- opportunities to aid your professional development, via free training courses.
If you are interested in this position, please apply through Time Plan today Emailing us at or calling our office on . We would love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job