Early Years Teacher
A small Primary school based in the London borough of Sutton is currently looking for an Early Years Teacher to join their team from April 2018. The position would be offered on a full time and long term basis with the opportunity to become a permanent member of staff from July 2018.
About the school:
- Ofsted rated "Outstanding"
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
- Onsite car park
- Outstanding Senior Leadership Team who ensure all pupils are making exceptional progress
- 3 form entry Primary School
What the school can offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Guaranteed PPA time
- Students who are keen to learn and have outstanding behaviour
- Excellent CPD opportunities and access to a training school
What the school are looking for in an Early Years teacher:
- An energetic, innovative and passionate teacher
- Previous Early Years teaching experience
- Qualified Teacher Status
- A valid DBS - or willing to have one processed
If you would like to be considered for this Early Years teacher position then please send an up to date CV to Jo @ Reeson Education.