A Christian primary school on the outskirts of Swindon, that has been rated as good by OFSTED, is going through a period of changes and growth and is now looking for a primary teacher to join them on this exciting journey.
This is a full time position, starting after Easter with a transition period at the beginning, to offer the successful candidate the chance of slowly integrating in their school. The role ends in July, however for the right candidate this can turn into a permanent position.
The school is located on the outskirts of Swindon and has many years of history behind it. Being a CHristian Primary School children are thought the importance of having God in their life from an early age, however the school opens its gates to children from all religious backgrounds, respecting their faith.
For this position you must:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status.
- Have experience working in a primary school, KS1
- Desire to be an inspirational teacher and motivate children.
- Good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Be able to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour.
- Pass DBS checks.
As Class People employee you will benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Regular work in your local area.
- Guarantee scheme
- Support of a dedicated Consultant
- Recommend a friend scheme- Get £100 Love2Shop vouchers when a friend has worked with us for 12 days or more
- The opportunity to enhance your skill set and work in a variety of settings.
- Continued Professional development Training
- 24 hour support and service
We look forward to meeting with you
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job