Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting for Early Years Teachers for our client in the UAE.
- To promote a positive teaching and learning environment in schools
- To ensure the successful implementation of the new curriculum and assessment strategy.
- To work in partnership with Arabic speaking teachers to co-teach young children.
- To support school-wide reform by participating in and organizing PD sessions, model lessons and other recognized school improvement strategies that promote effective teaching and learning.
- To participate in the monitoring and evaluation of the new teaching and learning, curriculum and assessment strategies.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement new teaching and learning strategies. Early Years English Teachers will assist with the development and enhancement of the early years teaching and learning resources, assessment tasks and projects. They are expected to make suggestions that will lead to the continuous improvement of early years teaching and learning practices. They will be required to model and support a learner-centered, hands-on classroom environment that promotes learner engagement and participation.
- Plan and deliver the revised Curriculum for early years. Teachers are responsible for the successful implementation of the curriculum. They are required to: Ensure that children reach the expected age-related outcomes for English, Create a positive and creative learning environment, Develop children’s social and communication skills and provide a safe and secure environment that fosters learning, Promote life-long learning.
- Record keeping - work with their teams to manage the learning of students, maintain records, and collaborate with other teachers in a pro-active manner. They are required to: Keep accurate and on-going records of the implementation of strategies in the classroom, daily activities and children’s assessments and Attend weekly subject meetings and grade level collaboration sessions to plan the curriculum and identify appropriate resources.
- Minimum of 2 years of successful teaching experience in the early years phase.
- Able to commit to implementing of a teaching and learning initiative with a positive 'can do’ attitude.
- Understand the importance of active learning and project-based learning.
- Ability to use technology to support the delivery of the curriculum and enhance children’s learning experiences.
- Child-centered approach to teaching with an aptitude to work with Arab children who will learn English as an additional language.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education.
- CELTA / Cert TESOL (or recognised Level 5 equivalent) with YL Extension + a minimum of 2 years teaching in the Early Years phase.
- PGCE with Primary or Early Years’ experience.
- Desirable: M.Ed in Early Years & First Aid Certificate.
- Language: Excellent oral and written English essential (IELTS 7.5 Academic for non-native English speakers)
This is a fantastic role for someone looking for a new and exciting challenge- someone who is looking to progress in their career and become part of a new and transformational education system.
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job