Early Years Teacher
Permanent Early Years Teacher Required in Chesterfield
Permanent Early Years Teacher
Salary: £20,995 (based on 42.5 hours per week
- Salary above is based on 42.5 hour, 52 week contract
- Term time only contracts will be considered with pro-rata salary
- 30 - 37.5 hour contracts will be considered with pro-rata salary
- Job shares will be considered
This is an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced individual who has the ability to lead, inspire and drive forward developments in a Nursery Judged to be Outstanding by Ofsted for the second time.
You will need to hold Early Years Teacher Status, Early Years Professional Status, or Qualified teacher Status, with experience in an early years setting.
The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to think on their feet.
* EYPS, EYTS or QTS is essential
* Experience of working with children is essential.
If you would like to be considered for this position. please click 'apply now' to send an up-to-date version of your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"