A Primary School in Newham are looking for an Early Years teacher on a long term basis. The position is full time and will begin in April 2018 for the duration of the academic year.
The school is situated amongst excellent transport links and offers a warm, friendly and happy place where children are at the heart of everything the school does.
They are proud of their relationships with parents/carers and work in partnership to support the children's learning and development.
This position includes:
- Teaching in Reception therefore experience of working in Early Years is essential
- Working with Year group leaders and other teachers in your Year groups during planning meetings
- Attending staff meetings to ensure you are up to date with any changes or learning requirements
- Being flexible with timetable changes to cover any last minute absences.
To work as a teacher in this role you will be required to:
- Have QTS or equivalent qualifications that allow you to work as a teacher in schools
- Possess effective classroom management
- Be able to build and develop professional relationships with both staff and parents
- Take on full class teacher responsibility for planning,preparation and assessment
This would be a great opportunity for anyone looking to work with Early Years and move onto KS1. If you are motivated to achieve results in learning and are looking for a new opportunity to develop your teaching style within a supportive environment then this role could be prefect for you.
To apply for this role please send us your up to date CV and one of our dedicated team will contact you to discuss your application. If you are successful at the first screening stage you will be required to attend an interview at your local branch to complete all the necessary compliance checks prior to being offered any work.