Are you a qualified teacher with previous UK school based teaching experience?
Are you committed, enthusiastic and passionate about working with young children?
We are recruiting for a Early Years Teacher to work on a full time basis in a Christian primary school in West Oxfordshire.The role starts after Easter until the end of the academic year.
The school has been rated as Good by OFSTED and the location is easily accessible by public transport and has parking on site.
For this role we are looking for a pro- active teacher that can work well under pressure, shows initiative, has experience and knowledge of Early Years Foundation Stage.
The successful candidate will be working in a large Reception class of 30 children and will be supported by two experienced teaching assistants.
To apply for this position you must be:
- An experienced Early Years teacher looking for a challenge.
- A confident and friendly teacher keen to build positive relationships with teachers, children and their parents.
- An inspirational individual looking to make a real contribution to the education of children
At Class People we are ‘teachers working for teachers’. Many members of our team are qualified and experienced teachers and are on hand to provide advice, guidance and support to all our candidates. We aim to match the right teachers with the right schools and provide the opportunity to work in a variety of school settings.
As a member of the Class People Supply Team you will benefit from:
- The support of a dedicated and experienced team
- Great rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
- Opportunity to work in some of the best schools in the county and network with other teachers
For more information or to apply, please contact Valeria today on or email .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job