Staff Match are recruiting on behalf of a lovely nursery in West Norwood, London and are looking for an enthusiastic Early Years Teacher to join their setting. The successful candidate will be passionate about Early Years, creative, organised, and have prior experience as an Early Years Teacher although NQTs will be considered.
Person Specification for Ealry Years Teacher:
Have QTS or QTLS with a PGCE, BA Early Childhood Studies or equivalent
Experience of planning EYFS curriculum in Early Years setting
Track record of involvement in Ofsted Inspections
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the responsibilities for the Early Years Teacher will include:
- To ensure implementation of EYFS curriculum and meet Ofsted welfare requirements
- To lead the team and support in planning and looking at reflective practice
- To maintain high standards of care and ensure all staff adhere to nursery policy and procedures
- To assist the nursery manager and implement long, mid and short term pedagogical plans
- To ensure children’s observations, assessment and development records are maintained
- To be highly self-motivated and able to motivate children and staff
- To support, develop and assist in the management of the development, review and evaluation of quality practice across the setting
- To work in partnership with parents forming caring and trusting relationships
- To ensure professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- To work 40 hours per week
Excellent benefits in include training, pension, and further career development opportunity.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
Apply now for immediate interview
- Qualified Teacher
- Early Years