We are currently working with some phenomenal SEN Schools across Doncaster, Scunthorpe and Grimsby on exciting Early Years roles.
The schools have been graded ‘Good’ & ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted with Inspectors commenting on the schools excellent commitment to education.
Starting in September for the right teacher, the schools are looking to employ Early Years specialist willing to commit to the planning of lessons for children with Severe Learning Difficulties.
• ‘Good’ & ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted ratings
• The vision of the Academies are to provide cutting edge special education and leading the field in diverse and personalised learning.
• Easily accessible by Public Transport and also from the connecting motorways
• A passionate position for a Teacher looking for life changing, rewarding work.
• You will need to be able to commit to full time hours, with the planning of lessons
• Up to date knowledge of the Early Years Curriculum
• Track and carry out observations and assessment of the classes progression
What you will need:
• QTS with an Early Years specialism is essential for this role
• Experience working with SEN Pupils is required
• A calming persona with the desire to make a difference within education
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your Scunthorpe office and speak with Charlotte Crane, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job