Guaranteed to beat your current agency rates!
Are you an exceptional Early Years practitioner with high expectations and have a passion for developing children’s learning?
Do you have the ability to use your own initiative and enthuse others?
Would you like to work as part of a team in a stimulating and engaging environment?
We are currently looking for a qualified Early Years teacher, NQT’s are encouraged to apply, for a long term position starting in March in Keighley.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working and dedicated Early Years specialist who is able to successfully deliver the Early Years profile creatively and diversely to pupils at all levels.
The position is full time and you will be expected to fulfil the entire remit of a classroom teacher.
The school provides excellent CPD opportunities and a well resourced Early Years environment. The children are well behaved, enthusiastic and respectful.
You will require:
- Experience of moderating and assessing little learners
- Fully up to speed with the Early Years Profile
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- The ability to model and deliver high standards of teaching and learning
- The ability to carry out planning for opportunities of learning
- A commitment to raising standards
- A willingness to make significant contribution to the life of the school
- Proactive team member skills
- NQT’s are welcome to apply
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hard-working consultants
- Introductory bonus available
- Recommend a friend bonus for other supply teachers and support assistants
- The peace of mind being employed by an expert education recruiter registered and approved by the REC with 100% audit compliance
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with. 97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'