Recommend a friend: Teachers, teaching assistants, nursery nurses, cover supervisors and receive up to £250!
Guaranteed to beat your current agency rates!
Are you a creative and inspiring Early Years teacher?
Do you have passion for motivating and nurturing young learners?
Are you a team player who is motivated and passionate about teaching?
We are currently looking for a qualified an Early Years teacher for a long term position Starting in September to cover for a year in the first instance at one of our schools in Middleton.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working and dedicated Early Years specialist who is able to successfully deliver the Early Years profile creatively.
It is a full time position and you will be expected to fulfil the entire remit of a classroom teacher.
The school provides a vibrant and successful environment in which students learn and develop into responsible young people, assisted by excellent care, guidance and support.
You will require:
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- The ability to model and deliver high standards of teaching and learning
- The ability to carry out planning for opportunities of learning
- A commitment to raising standards
- A willingness to make significant contribution to the life of the school
- Proactive team member skills
- NQT's are welcome to apply
- Be able to deliver EY's profile
- Have moderation experience
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hard-working consultants
- Introductory bonus available
- Recommend a friend bonus for other supply teachers and support assistants
- The peace of mind being employed by an expert education recruiter registered and approved by the REC with 100% audit compliance
In the last academic year:
94% of our candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with.
97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
- Young People
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job