Early Years Teacher, Plymouth, September 2019
Monarch education are looking for an experienced Primary teacher or NQT, looking for a new challenge in their career. If you are looking for a new role in your career, Monarch Education can support you in finding the role you desire.
About the role:
- To teach using own planning, or that provided by the School, clearly structured lessons or sequences of work, which interest and motivate students considering:
- Student learning needs and abilities.
- Learning objectives are made clear to students
- Interactive teaching methods and collaborative group work are employed
- Active and independent learning is promoted that enables students to think for themselves and to plan and manage their own learning.
- To actively promote an inclusive ethos by encouraging and supporting all students to reach their full potential.
- To provide an effective education to students within the framework/curriculum by the head Teacher and governing body and about all statutory requirement and the professional standards for teachers.
- To demonstrate and promote through your professional practice, teaching and management of behaviour the positive values, attitudes and behaviour expected of students.
- To recognise and respond effectively to equality and diversity in the classroom.
If you are:
- Available to start September 2019
- Hold a Qualified Teacher Status, Overseas Qualified Teacher, FE Qualified Teacher or Instructor.
- Full enhanced DBS and update service (Not desirable, this can be completed upon enrolling with Monarch Education)
- Teaching experience in the UK and have two educational references within the past five years.
- Ambitious and can plan and teach using a Variety of learning styles.
How to apply:
To apply for the role above please contact Kathryn Payne on or
Monarch offers: Competitive pay, CPD opportunities, pay schemes, refer a Friend
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'