**Early Years Teacher (EYTS) - Knightsbridge, London**
1 year maternity cover contract
40 hours per week x 38 weeks per year
Qualifications required - ETYS, EYPS, QTS, PGCE
Tigerlily seeking an enthusiastic Early Years Teacher to join an Independent School setting in Knightsbridge to teach ages 3-5.
The successful post holder will have key person responsibility for an allocated group of children in your care, you will be responsible for learning and development, as such you will have a good working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage framework and the safeguarding and welfare requirements.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
• To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
• To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team
• To work in partnership with parents and carers
• To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
We are looking for someone who:
• Is motivated and can work well in a team
• Is motivated and dedicated to the development of the whole child
• Has a sense of fun and can encourage children to bring their sense of imagination, adventure and joy in all they do
• can engage our children in the highest quality interactions to maximise success for all
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
• EYTS qualification
• Experience in the EYFS
• A high degree of professionalism
• A keen interest in developing your childcare career
• A knowledge of safeguarding practices
Tigerlily Recruitment want to help you to make the right choice in your next career move. If you meet the criteria set above, or would like Early Years Career advice please apply ASAP for an informal and confidential chat.
We cater for all Early Years jobs and currently have Nursery Manager, Deputy Manager, QTS, Montessori, Room Leader and Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job