EYFS Teacher Required
Teaching Personnel are currently looking for an EYFS Teacher for a position starting in January. The school is situated in Basildon and is a slightly larger than average sized school. They have tasked us in finding an experienced individual who is eager to join a continually improving setting which has a great sense of community along with some great career prospects.
The primary school is looking for a talented Early Years Specialist who can
- Establish a safe and secure learning environment which promotes pupil confidence
- Set high expectations for pupils
- Assessment and report writing knowledge
- Be Creative in their planning and inspire young minds
- Provide effective whole class teaching
- In return the primary school can offer
- A fantastic working environment
- Excellent support
- Pupils with a positive attitude towards learning
- learning focus curriculum
- A large community feel
- If you are an EYFS teacher who is looking for an opportunity from January and can commit to full time on hold full class teacher responsibilities then I would like to hear form you. Please submit an up to date CV along with a small cover letter asap to be considered for this role
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.