Seeking a TA/ LSA with experience to work in this SEN Primary school (term time) in the Early Years year group. ASAP start- Borough of Richmond.
- To work 1:1 with different children with SEN (minaly autism) in the Early Years.
- Starting ASAP for the rest of academic year.
- Requires a candidate that has experience supporting children with SEN and a background in autism.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a Primary school setting or in the area of support (this is a requirement to be considered for this role.)
- Available 5 days a week full time.
- Will have experience working 1:1 and supporting children (at least 4months.)
- Ideally have experince/ qualifications in the area of autism.
- Will be available to trial and interview ASAP.
- Located in the Borough of Richmond.
- A supportive SEN team.
- SEN school.
- Accessible by public transport (over ground and bus) or by car (parking available.)
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Lisa Ryan.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.
- "sen" "special needs" "ta" "teaching assistant" "support" "SEN" "learning support assistant" "February" "Richmond" " SEN school" "West london" "specia
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job