Looking an experienced Learning Support Assistant to work 1:1 with a child in Early Years in this beautiful,one form entry primary school in the Borough of Westminster. ASAP start for the academic year.
- Working 1:1 with a child in the Early Years who has autism.
- Supporting the particular pupil keeping track of their progress, reporting back and communicating with the teacher.
- ASAP start, long term, full time for the academic year.
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have previous experience of working in a classroom school setting or with children with SEN in some shape or form (at least 6+ months)- this is essential.
- An understanding of autism/ ASD.
- A positive and caring approach and a passion for working with children with SEN.
- Be able to dedicate to this full- time role providing consistency for the school and the child.
- OFSTED 'good.'
- 1 form entry school that pride themselves on the positive atmosphere in the school.
- Based at the heart of the community.
- Very centrally- located with excellent transport links- walking distance from 3 stations.
- Close to Victoria train station.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to consultant dealing with this role- Lisa Ryan.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
- "TA" "teaching assistant" "early years" "Reception" "learning support" "lsa" "asd" "autism" "sen" "special needs" "pimlico" "west london" "special edu