Role: Early Years Room Manager (Room Leader)
Hours: 40 hours a week
Room: Toddler or Preschool Room
Area: Southbank (SE1)
We are looking to recruit an experienced Early Years Manager to join a team who is committed to ensuring the highest possible standards of care and education for all children in our busy setting. This setting is located in Southbank - South East London.
A little bit about the nursery:
Apart of a central London community creating an inspirational neighbourhood, which they have been doing that since 1984. They have transformed a largely derelict area into a thriving place for people to live, work and visit by creating co-operative homes, public realm shops, restaurants and meeting spaces.
They are a social enterprise. That means income they generate stays in the neighbourhood. It’s used to improve and maintain our neighbourhood including managing and maintaining Bernie Spain Gardens and the riverside walkway and providing a range of programmes and activities for families, children, young people, adults and older people in Waterloo and North Southwark.
Successful applicants will have:
- A recognised qualification in childcare, equivalent to at least Level 3 (however a Degree would be advantageous)
- Significant experience of planning, implementing and evaluating a developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- A commitment to working in partnership with parents
- Previous experience of managing and motivating staff
- The ability to inspire and support a team of childcare practitioners
- Adaptable - able to work hands on and in an office setting
- Ability to write clear reports and communicate clearly in spoken and written form.
Excellent salary and benefits package
- Salary: £24,108 per annum
- 27 days annual leave (pro rata for part-time)
- Free gym membership
- Support for professional development and training
- An open plan and unique environment in the heart of London’s South Bank with excellent transport links
- An excellent appraisal system linked to performance, professional development and training
- Being part of a diverse organisation with strong links to the local community
Currently we are sending CV’s to the manager of suitable applicants, if you are interested in this role apply now and if successful one of our friendly team members will call you for a telephone interview.
- Organisational Skills
- Team Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'