Tinies Childcare recruitment agency is a specialist childcare supplier of temporary, contract and permanent staff to parents, nurseries, children centres and crèches across the UK.
Tinies offices at Wooburn Green, Bucks has a small team of professionals and is looking to grow and develop their brand throughout Bucks, Berkshire & Hertfordshire.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant at Tinies is a professional sales role which can often be quite tough and demanding. You will be tasked with selling candidates to contract/perm recruitment bookings/vacancies in various childcare service markets. These markets will include the Schools/Nurseries/ Health Clubs/ Entertainment & Events. The position is Mon-Fri 8.30-5.30pm offering an out of hours emergency booking service from 7am-7pm.
This is a client facing role that is focused on new business development and strategic account management . As a Consultant you will be involved in the following;
- Develop relationships/opportunities with both current and potential clients over the phone
- Attract new candidates to register with Tinies
- Evaluate clients staffing requirements and assess how best to meet their needs
- Find suitable candidates who match your clients vacancies and promote them to your clients
- Ensure that candidates are fully prepared for interview before meeting the client
- Manage the entire recruitment process, negotiating offers between your clients and candidates and after service follow up
As a Consultant, You will be targeted on both your activity and your financial billings on a weekly and monthly basis and expected to achieve and exceed the targets set for you.
Tinies Consultants come from a range of backgrounds and having recruitment experience is not the most important attribute for us. To be successful within our business we would look for someone with the following attributes:
- A proven ability to sell, ideally business to business sales
- This role requires an individual who is articulate, professional, creative and engaging
- To be able to foster strong relationships with your clients and strive to exceed their expectations
• To be able to negotiate and influence decision makers
This is a great opportunity for sales individuals who want to sell and develop an exciting childcare company, where your efforts are rewarded and respected. If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to succeed in this role then please apply today
Salary £20,000-£24,000 per annum + commission
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job