Early Years Recruitment Consultant
Able Staffing are an established and rapidly expanding Early Years and Education Recruitment agency based in Clapham Junction.
Established in 2012 and operating across the UK, ABLE Staffing Education Recruitment is a specialist in recruiting for all aspects of the education sector, serving all sizes and types of organisations that have a need to recruit staff.
We are looking for ambitious and hardworking consultants who are motivated and dedicated to join our team.
You will be responsible for the complete 360 process of recruitment. The openings are based on the Permanent Recruitment Desk where you will be tasked to source, interview and register staff for numerous roles.
- You will be responsible for maintaining existing client relationships and bringing new clients on board.
- Recruitment involves a high volume of cold calling and establishing relationships both for with candidates and clients.
- Maintaining working relationships with existing clients and identifying opportunities for further business.
- Sourcing candidates to match your clients' recruitment needs.
- Advertising vacancies in a professional and attractive manner, in order to find the best candidates
- Uploading vacancies and managing job boards
- Thoroughly interviewing candidates and preparing them for interviews with your clients
- Negotiating offers between your clients and candidates
- Motivated and driven
- Hardworking and committed
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ability to multi task
- Team player
- Excellent basic salary.
- Uncapped commission.
- Relaxed working environment.
- Appealing working hours.
- Weekly incentives/Monthly bonuses.
- Excellent career progression.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job