Early Years Practitioners
Based at: Dartford
Hours of work: Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary: £12,332.25 per annum (Term Time Only) or £15,268.50 p.a (AYR) & competitive benefits
Closing Date: Ongoing - however early application is recommended
Interview date: TBC
We provide a wide range of services in the local community; these include supported accommodation, children’s, youth and family work and health & wellbeing facilities.
We want all of our staff to thrive. We are committed to work-life balance, having fun, and inspiring each other to great things. We believe our leaders should make as a real and significant difference to our organisation. We focus on people strengths as a basis for leadership development.
About the job and who we need…
We are currently recruiting for 3 Early Years Practitioners at our Nursery (1x All Year Round and 2x Term Time Only) and 1 Early Years Practitioners at our Nursery (1x Term Time Only) in Dartford. The post holder will hold a Level 3 Qualification in Child Care and Education/Play-work or equivalent. To be successful, you will be a team player, with a good understanding of child development and the role of play and other activities.
The purpose of this role is to assist in the delivery of a quality childcare provision for working in partnership with Dartford Children’s Centres. Ensuring that daily routines are implemented and the children’s emotional well-being and developmental needs are being met within the EYFS framework.
Our Benefits Package
For those who want to be part of what we do, we offer a comprehensive employee benefits package. Working with us you will get;
- The satisfaction of working for a charity that improves people’s lives on a daily basis
- Great colleagues and an exciting working environment where no two days are the same
- Contributory Pension Scheme (with up to 6.5% of salary employer contribution)
- Life Assurance Scheme (which pays out 4 x salary)
- Free Gym Membership and discounted family memberships
- 50% discount on provided childcare
- Interest-free season ticket loan for travel
- Training and leadership development opportunities
- Great opportunities to engage with the national and international movement, including international travel opportunities
- Child Care
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'