I am currently seeking a number of Early Years Practitioners to work in and around the Bradford area. I am after both Level 2 and Level 3 Practitioners to work on a day to day basis as and when needed.
To be successful you need to:
- Have expeirence working within Nursery or Reception
- Be able to work at short notice
- Be able to work 8-4 if needed
- Have Level 2 or 3 Early Years Qualification
- SEN experience desirable but not essential
Why go with Teaching Personnel?
Working with Teaching Personnel has many benefits…
- We offer competitive weekly pay
- we have long term opportunities as well as short term placements which gives you the opportunity to be flexible and work when suits you
- We have a CPD Academy which enables you to progress whilst working with us.
- You will have your own personal Recruitment Consultant dedicated to providing you not only work but the best work for you.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'