Early Years Practitioner - Redbridge - Level 3
Level 3 Early Years Practitioner - Are you a Level 2 or 3 Nursery Nurse/Early Years Educator looking for a long term move or to gain more experience? If so, then we are keen to hear from you.Do you have childcare experience?
Would you be happy to learn on the job?
Academics are looking for an Early Years Practitioner to start in Redbridge within a nursery in the London Borough of Redbridge. There are a few vacancies currently at this setting. Interviews are immediately.
- Large Car Park
- Full Training and willing to offer Level 3 on the job
- Easy access from station
- Salary between £20k - £21k
- Flexible Shifts
- Full time position
- Hold a recognised Level 3 qualification or willing to train on the job.
- Have gained recent experience within an Early Years setting.
- Possess a working knowledge of the Early Years Framework and awareness of ratios.
- Be confident in working with babies, young children and adults
- Have the ability to enhance and develop children's learning through play
For more information, please contact Kristin French @ Academics on .
Education and Training - Education and Training - Education and Training
- Early Years
- Nursery Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'