EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER
Job Location: Plymouth, Devon
Job Ref: 3332
Salary Guide: up to £18,000 dep on exp
Early Years practitioners needed for this busy setting in Plymouth, great career opportunities with this provider.- our client would consider Level 2 practitioners who are looking to progress to level 3.
Early Years Practitioner Requirements:
* Have a minimum Level 3 Childcare / Early Years Qualification
* Previous nursery setting experience.
* Working as part of a team and being supportive as a team player
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* Full up to date knowledge of current childcare practice
* Have excellent written and verbal English.
* Pension Scheme (auto enrol if eligible)
* Holiday Entitlement - 21 days plus Bank Holidays plus Xmas closure
* Further Training Offered
* Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 - 5 years.
* A good understanding of children's development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
* A good awareness of health and safety issues
* An ability to carry out light physical duties to include lifting children, housekeeping tasks and setting up the learning environment.
* An ability to work on own initiative.
* An ability to communicate effectively with parents and build a relationship of trust with them.
* To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
* A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
* A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent's evenings as appropriate.
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV to us: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime - 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday
- Qualified 3 in CHILDCARE
- Qualified 4 in CHILDCARE
- Qualified 5 in CHILDCARE
- Qualified 6 in CHILDCARE
- Qualified 7 in CHILDCARE
- Qualified 2 in CHILDCARE
- EARLY YEARS Practitioner
- NURSERY Nurse
- NURSERY Practitioner
- NURSERY Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'