Early Years Practitioner
Worcester & surrounding areas
Calling all...Early Years Practitioners!
Would you like more flexibility over your working hours? Are you a level 3 practitioner or equivalent with experience working in an early years setting?
Then apply today!
Class People are the leading education recruitment agency based in the South West with values such as intregrity and empathy working with outstanding practitioners and vibrant nurseries. We are now looking for more practitioners to join Class People in working towards providing high quality educational opportunities for children through both supply and contracted postions.
- NVQ Level 3 qualified or equivalent;
- Have a sound knowledge of the EYFS;.
- Experience working in a child care setting;
- Able to work in a team;
- Willing to act as a buddy to the key worker, follow planning and collecting observations;
- A good understanding of safeguarding practice.
- Up to date child protection and first aid training desirable but not essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job