Remedy Education are working closely in partnership with a nursery in the Tunbridge Wells area who are looking for a Lead Nursery Nurse to join their team.
You will be working with children either the Under 2's or Over 2's.
The Nursery Nurse vacancy available, is a full time position, long term
Exciting benefits include:
- £85 - £100 per day
- Fantastic Public Transport Links
- Parking available
- Ongoing training and support
All candidates must have:
- A NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Previous experience in a nursery, working as a Nursery Nurse
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
- Support Worker
- Teaching Assistant
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job