Do you have good practical knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Framework?
Do you have at least 6 months experience working with young children in a learning environment?
We are looking for an Early Years Leader to join one of our friendly Primary Schools in Tunbridge Wells. The school is looking for someone who is enthusiastic about working with young children and supporting them in their learning.
The ideal candidate would be a knowledgeable and reliable individual who is committed to delivering exceptional support to children and help make a difference to young children's lives.
- Must have excellent practical knowledge of the EYFS
- Must be able to confidently assist young children
- You must have excellent communication skills
- Have a passion to teach young children
- Supporting pupils across classes and in all lessons allocated by the Class Teacher
- Planning engaging and exciting activities
- You will be supported throughout this role by the Head teacher will be on hand to offer you all the training and support needed to become an 'Outstanding' member of the school team!
- Excellent pay rates
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Remedy Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
- Support Worker
- Teaching Assistant
- Graduate Teaching Assistant