Wizard Recruitment are looking to recruit a Level 3 qualified Early Years Practitioner to join a nursery team. The applicant working will have drive, motivation and passion.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) To plan and provide a caring and stimulating environment that is appropriate for individual children and enables them to reach their full potential.
2) To plan and prepare exciting play opportunities that meet the children’s developmental needs.
3) To act as a key worker to a group of children.
4) To observe and assess children’s development and keep accurate records of their achievement.
5) To provide a service that respects children’s life experiences and celebrates diversity in terms of language, culture, ability, race and religion.
6) To work within the agreed framework and ensure knowledge of the EYFS is kept up to date.
7) To establish and maintain positive relationships with families in a way that values parental involvement.
Specific Qualifications and Knowledge needed:
- A commitment to the provision of high quality childcare
- A positive approach to learning and gaining new skills through teamwork and training opportunities
- Creativity in devising new ideas and engaging the children in activities
- Knowledge of the EYFS
- A positive approach to gaining further qualifications and continuous professional development
- A Level 3 Early Years Qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Patience, punctuality, reliability and trustworthiness
- A positive approach to inclusive practice
- Enthusiasm for working with children
- Ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of the new SEND code of practice 2014
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Flexibility or adaptability
- Paediatric First Aid Certificate
- Completion of Safeguarding Training
- Food Hygiene Certificate
If this sounds like the role for you or you just want to find out more information then please do apply below or call Kieran @ Wizard Recruitment directly on 01480 - 217832.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job