Are you a passionate individual who likes to work with children? Do you possess a fun and caring nature? Would you like to be a part of children’s journey developing their skills to achieve their full potential? If you do and would like to bring a great impact of these tiny tots’ development, we are looking for you!
Class people are working with a lovely nursery with friendly staff just outside Cinderford.
We are looking for an individual who’s flexible, creative, fun and who likes outdorrs, to fill in a PERMANENT role and is looking to progress in Early years career.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- building relationships with a small group of children and their families
- Promoting positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
- Collaborate with the planning, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room.
- able to stimulate young children to learn
Class People Early Years are committed to safeguarding children and expect all practitioners to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS is required for this post.
If you see yourself in this exciting role, please give us a call or apply online.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job