Alex at Key Stage is seeking a Level 3 Practitioner for one of our Early Years setting based in Wigan.
Are you an inspiring practitioner who is dedicated to supporting the learning and development of children within the Early Years? If yes then this is the role for you?
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience of working in an Early Years setting. The position is term time only, 5 days a week working 8.30-3.45
- Term time only
- Experienced team
A little bit more information about the role, as a Practitioner you will be able to?
- Support the provision of the nursery, ensuring you work as part of a team to provide high quality care in a safe and secure environment.
- Be able to change roles at the drop of a hat from Fairy to Pirate.
- Have the ability to read a book upside down and not be afraid to get dressed up and stuck into messy play.
- Maintain and ensure the safety of the premises with particular reference to the safety of the children. Follow the settlings policies and procedures.
- Have a clear understanding of the EYFS, statutory frameworks and guidance.
- Observe, plan and carry out activities linked to the EYFS.
- Form relationships with parents and children alike.
- Create an exciting and fun learning environment.
Due to the recent events of COVID-19, interviews for positions will be held either online via video link or via telephone.
Get in touch with Alex for further information and a no obligation chat.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR KEY STAGE TEACHER SUPPLY
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview currently via video link or telephone.
Key Stage Teacher Supply work with a variety of settings covering a wide geographical area.
Key Stage Teacher supply is an Equal opportunities employer, we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'