Smart Teachers is recruiting for a full time Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse for a lovely nursery based in Ealing. The school has an 'Outstanding’ reputation within the local community. They are keen on career growth and are constantly promoting internally. The Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse will be teaching 2 - 3 year olds. The school are looking to interview ASAP for an April 2018 start. For the right candidate, this job has the potential to turn permanent in September 2018.
About the Role
- Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse
- April 2018 start
- Temporary contract
- Working with 2 - 3 year olds
- Shift times are 8.20 - 4.15pm
- 2 weeks off over Christmas, 2 weeks off over Easter, 4 weeks off over Summer
- Potential to earn up to £22,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
- Nursery based in Ealing
- School caters for students from Nursery through to Year 2
- Looking for someone with a 'can do attitude’ and someone who wants to 'go above and beyond what’s expected’
- Keen on career growth for all staff
- Rated 'Outstanding’ by Ofsted
- Small class sizes
- Leadership opportunities
- Walking distance from local station
In order to be considered for this role, the Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse will need to meet the following criteria:
- Minimum Level 3 qualification
- UK classroom/nursery experience within the last two years
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job