The Piranha Personnel’s Education Division, are delighted to be working with a fabulous Day Nursery based in a beautiful Steeton (north Keighley). We are seeking a driven, knowledgeable Nursery Nurses with love and passion to support children in their Early Years Development.
Are you a driven, knowledgeable Nursery Nurse/Nursery Practitioner/ Early Years Practitioner/ Nursery Assistant looking for your next step? We want to speak to you.
This role offers the opportunity to progress within a well-established growing Nursery. Easy access for candidates from Bradford, Keighley, Skipton, Colne.
The purpose of Post:
- Develop and maintain a safe but challenging learning environment for 0 -5-year-olds
- Recognise current and next steps in learning and make these visible in records, displays and journals.
- Liaise effectively with parents and family members to promote the development of the child.
- Provide the highest possible standard of care and stimulation
- Work with children to develop their skills in all areas of learning from the EYFS
- Liaise with other services for the benefit of the child
- Liaise with families to promote development
- Respect the confidentiality of information received
- Support all staff and engage in a good staff team
- Look upon the setting as a "whole" where can you help be most utilised, be constantly aware of the needs of children.
- To be flexible within working practices of the setting. be prepared to help where needed.
Ideal Candidate for the role of Nursery Nurse:
- Previous Nursery Nurse experience
- Nursery understanding
- A proven track records
- Previous childcare experience
- Ability to work within a team
- Has completed either, CACH, EYFS, NVQ, BTEC, NNEB, childcare qualification
- Valid Paediatric First Aid training
Key areas for the Nursery Nurse:
- To energise and enthuse children
- Maintain a clean and tidy child-friendly environment
- Teaching general life skills
- Work with health and social care professionals
- Liaise with parents/carers
**COMPETITIVE RATES OF PAY**
Piranha Personnel Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.
- First Aid
- Nursery Nurse