Chelmsford - Galley-wood
Are you a caring and enthusiastic Nursery Practitioner (Level 3 or above) looking to join a super and fun nursery in Galley-wood, Chelmsford?
The successful applicant must have a strong understanding of EYFS curriculum along with a genuine passion to work with children. You will be working for a reputable Nursery chain which has been established since (2000).
What the Nursery can offer:
• Immediate starts
• Montessori training
• 28 Days paid holiday
• Training programme in place to help further your career in childcare
• Easy Parking for all staff
• Childcare discount
• First Aid Qualification
• Excellent outdoor space including a wildlife area
• Award Scheme
• Pension Scheme
• Christmas party celebrations
You must have:
• You must hold a minimum Level 3 childcare qualification
• Previous experience would be advantageous
• Be a positive role model
• Have strong EYFS knowledge
• Eligibility to work in the UK is essential
This is an exciting time to join the expanding day nursery with great opportunities for the right applicant if you are looking to further your career in Early Years.
If this position sounds of interest then please send your up to date CV in the strictest of confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kate Drury direct on 01245 245501 for further details.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'