West End Glasgow
Are you looking to join an established Nursery with opportunities for personal development?
Would you like to join a growing team?
Would you like to earn £8.00 per hour?
Tinies Glasgow are recruiting for an Early Years Practitioner, to work in an independent nursery in the West End of Glasgow. The setting has recently moved to a larger setting to accommodate their growing number of children. On top of a great hourly rate, the setting also offers 25 days holiday PLUS Bank Holidays.
What we need from you:
· You will need to be able to plan and deliver curriculum suitable to the needs of a group of children as well as individuals.
· You will need to be able to deliver a high quality of physical, emotional and social care for all of the children in your care.
You will need to enjoy working as part of a team, and collaborating with team members.
· You will need to understand the key areas of development and how to foster these in children.
· You will need to be able to observe and assess child development and keep records of achievements in line with the nurseries policies.
· A detailed knowledge and understanding of the CFE, GIRFEC , Building the Ambition and Pre Birth to Three is essential.
· A detailed understanding of Safeguarding and Child Protection is essential.
· Experience in a professional nursery setting
· Ability to build positive relationships with children and their parents.
· Ability to communicate and work in partnership with families and carers.
·Good written and verbal skills for report writing, maintaining child records and providing feedback to parents/carers and colleagues With all of its benefits, this is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to grow and develop within a setting. The position starts ASAP and provides remuneration of £8 per hour.
Please note that in line with all professional requirements, you will be expected to be a member of the PVG scheme and SSSC.
****INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY ******
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job