Noah’s Ark Day Nursery in Burseldon is looking to recruit an Early Years Practitioner to join their established and loyal team. The role is working full time within the baby area, however unlike most day nurseries, the environment means that everyone is one team as they work in a large open space. As an Early Years Practitioner working with Noah’s Ark, you can expect a competitive salary, a lovely family atmosphere, lots of laughs, discounted childcare if your child attends with you and free parking. The nursery prides itself on its caring and nurturing approach and encourages children to grow into confident and independent learners.
As an Early Years Practitioner, you will be required to:
*Ensure that all children attending the setting receive high quality care, are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which meet their individual needs.
* Provide high standards of quality within the nursery including the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
* Observe, support and extend children's learning through supporting planning appropriately for children using the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum for guidance.
* Maintain accurate and effective children's records.
* Work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
* Demonstrate good practice with regards to special needs and inclusion.
* Work with the Childcare and Education team to continuously improve quality of childcare and education.
* Ensure that children are kept safe and when necessary follow safeguarding procedures.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to be a passionate, nurturing and caring person qualified to Level 3 or above in Early Years. You must have experience working with 0-2 age group and be able to recite the Gruffalo without reading it! A good sense of humour is vital! This role is working 35 hours a week (The exact hours can be flexible).
You may have experience of the following: Childcare Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Play worker, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Nurse, Early Years Educator.
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience, please apply now!
- Level 3
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'