Are you interested in securing a job abroad whilst being passionate about educating the younger generation prepare for their future? Are you looking to expand your career and experience opportunities internationally as a teacher, in addition to being credited with a tax free salary?
Quality Teaching Staff are currently looking for Early Years Nursery Teachers who are motivated and inspiring to influence young children to pursue the brightest career options for their future and achieve the best education available. The job role is located in an outstanding international school in Abu Dhabi. They are recruiting a number of roles due to expansion.
The schools vision is to create a world-class education within the school giving each student the equal opportunity to study in a happy and safe environment, enabling them to achieve their full potential as a global citizen in conduct with the UAE culture and a culture of collaboration.
- Early Years degree/ diploma
- Minimum 1/2 years experience working in a nursery/primary school setting
- A secure knowledge and understanding of the Primary strategies for the English National Curriculum
- Ability to respond positively and effectively to modern and innovative teaching methodologies
- Being able to monitor, assess, record and report on pupil's progress
- Available to start the role in September
Salary and benefit package includes:
- Tax free salary (significantly higher than the UK)
- Summer vacation, national holidays off
- Fully Furnished accommodation
- Annual flights
- Medical insurance
- Annual Bonus
- Excellent CPD opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'applynow' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Quality Teaching Staff is committed to Safer Recruitment which means any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
Quality Teaching Staff are an equal opportunities employer.
In reward for our candidates hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions. A refer a friend scheme, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
- Working Abroad
- Early Years