Job Title: Early Years Lecturer
Pay rate: £22.89- £24.96
Hours: Tuesday- Thursdays (full days)
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Essex area.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Early Years Lecturer to join them on a temporary basis.
Our Clients recent Ofsted inspection which has declared the college as “Good” in every single category including: Student Outcomes (results and standards of work); Teaching and Learning; Leadership and Management; and Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare. Inspectors also looked separately at Apprenticeship provision courses for Adults, and Study Programmes for the 4,000 full time 16-19-year-old students at the College, and stated that all of these were also “Good”.
· You will be teaching Early Years in an FE environment
· You will be working with students aged 16+
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· A recognised teaching qualification
· A degree or equivalent in the related subject.
· Previous experience in a similar role in a similar role would be extremely beneficial
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'