Currently recruiting a flexible teaching assistant to work across early years and year 1 on a long-term basis.
Your new school
Ofsted rated 'good' school in Wolverhampton are currently seeking a long-term teaching assistant to be flexible to work across nursery, reception and year 1 on a need by need basis.
Your new role
You will be supporting the early years provision and year 1 on a full-time basis. You will be providing a safe and stimulating environment in order to help pupils to thrive and achieve their full potential.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be confident and comfortable in working within nursery, reception and year 1 and be able to work flexibly across the 3 year groups.
- NVQ Level 3 in Children's Care, Learning and Development or hold an equivalent qualification.
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in being a dedicated key person within an inclusive environment.
- Have an understanding of children's individual learning styles and have sound knowledge of child development and how to support families through guidance, empathy and partnership working.
- Be able to demonstrate working knowledge of the EYFS and national curriculum.
- To be able to promote excellent practice through providing first class childcare and education.
- To be organised, flexible, enthusiastic and work as part of an inspirational team.
- To have excellent skills in team work, using your initiative and being forward thinking.
- To understand the importance of role modelling and mentoring within your team.
- Have a strong commitment to the welfare of all children.
- A good level of literacy skills and numeracy skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.