Early Years (EYFS) Teacher
- Early Years Class Teacher
- Lovely Infants School based in Kingston
- April 2018 start
- Full time role
Situated in the heart of Kingston, one of my client schools is looking for an experienced Early Years (EYFS) teacher to start after the Easter holidays on a full time basis for 1 term initially.
The school can offer the successful Early Years (EYFS) Teacher:
- Opportunities for career progression
- Access from Kingston and Surbiton stations
- A strong Early Years department which boasts excellent leadership and a close knit team of staff
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- A wide range of continuous professional development
The ideal Early Years (EYFS) teacher will:
- Have excellent knowledge and practice of the Early Years Framework
- Have experience teaching in EYFS
- A consistently Good and Outstanding classroom practitioner
- A team player with energy, stamina and lots of creativity and fresh ideas
- Someone who is able to plan engaging sessions which support the seven areas of learning and development
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor of Education or PGCE, with experience as a class teacher or within teaching placements, preferably within EYFS. You must also be able to provide the details of two teaching related referees.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity to carve your career as an Early Years (EYFS)Teacher within a lovely South West London primary school, this could be the job for you. Send your CV through today to be considered for this role!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job